NATIONAL PARTNERSHIP FOR WOMEN AND FAMILIES (NPWF)
Women’s March Partner
Founded: 1971 as Women’s Legal Defense Fund
Founder: Bella Abzug, Shirley Chisholm, Betty Friedan, Eleanor Smeal, and Gloria Steinem
1875 Connecticut Avenue NW, Suite 650
Washington, DC 20009
- Supports race and sexbased preferences in employment and education
- Supports the universal “right” of women to taxpayerfunded abortion ondemand at any stage of pregnancy and for any reason.
NPWF receives funding from the Aaron Foundation, the AEGON Transamerica Foundation, A.L. Mailman Family Foundation, the Beech Street Foundation, the Cigna Foundation, the Copydog Foundation, the Damial Foundation, the David and Lucile Packard Foundation, the Fannie Mae Foundation, the Ford Foundation, the Foundation for Child Development, the George Gund Foundation, Jessie Smith Noyes Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, the Marin Community Foundation, the Moriah Fund, the Naomi and Nehemiah Cohen Foundation, the Norman Foundation, the Open Society Institute, the Richard and Hinda Rosenthal Foundation, the Robert Sterling Clark Foundation, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, the Rosenberg Foundation, the Sandler Family Supporting Foundation, the San Francisco Foundation, and the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation.
2008 – 2016 federal grants: N/A
- Debra L. Ness: President
- Judith L. Lichtman: Senior Advisor
- Debbie Wilkes: Chief of Staff
- Ali Kincaid Bergthold: Vice President
- Sarah Lipton-Lubet: Vice President
- Vicki Shabo: Vice President
- Erica Stanley: Vice President
- Sarah Fleisch Fink: Director of Workplace Policy and Senior Counsel
- Tucker Ball: Chief Digital Officer
- Karen Pesapane: Associate Director, Digital Fundraising and Data Management
- Sadie Kliner: Deputy Communications Director
- Lauren Sogor: Health Communications Manager
- Jess Oxley: Digital Communications Manager
- Rebecca Guldin: Social Media Associate
- Jennifer Taylor: Communications Assistant
- Ginna Van Schoick: Director of Development Operations
- Debbie Stillman: Director of Major Gifts
- Erica Thurman: Grants Manager
- Emma Devine: Development Assistant and Database Administrator
- Maya Nelander: Development Assistant
Finance and Administration
- Corinna Dragulescu: Director of Finance
- Travis Hunter: Director of Information Technology
- Raquel Meng: Executive Assistant to the President
Reproductive Health and Rights
- Jessi Leigh Swenson: Senior Policy Counsel
- Lauren Paulk: Policy Counsel
- Lauren McCulloch: Georgetown Women’s Law and Public Policy Fellow
- Aliya Bean: Reproductive Health Program Assistant
- Theresa Chalhoub: Health Policy Counsel
- Stephanie Glover: Senior Health Policy Analyst
- Lauren Murray: Director, Consumer Engagement and Community Outreach
- Jennifer Sweeney: Senior Advisor
- Christine Broderick: Patient and Family Engagement and Policy Manager
- Courtney Shahan Roman: Patient and Family Engagement Manager
- Olivia May: Health Program Assistant
- Erin Mackay: Associate Director, Health Information Technology Programs
- Maureen Corry: Senior Advisor for Childbirth Connection Programs
- Carol Sakala: Director of Childbirth Connection Programs
- Ellen R. Malcolm, Chair / EMILY’s List / Washington, D.C.
- Pauline A. Schneider, Vice-Chair / Washington, D.C.
- Chris Sale, Treasurer / Washington, D.C.
- Debra L. Ness, President / National Partnership for Women & Families / Washington, D.C.
- Shreya Jani, Secretary / New York, N.Y.
- Nicole Berner / SEIU / Washington, D.C.
- Sheila Cheston / Northrop Grumman Corporation / Falls Church, Va.
- Ranny Cooper / Weber Shandwick Public Affairs / Washington, D.C.
- Linda D. Fienberg / Washington, D.C.
- Maggie FitzPatrick / Exelon / Washington, D.C.
- Jeannie Kedas / First Look Media / New York, N.Y.
- Vincent Kerr / New York, N.Y.
- R. May Lee / Shanghai Tech / Shanghai, China
- Judith L. Lichtman / National Partnership for Women & Families / Washington, D.C.
- Nina Matis / iStar Financial / New York, N.Y.
- Arnold Milstein / Clinical Excellence Research Center, Stanford University / Stanford, Calif.
- Sharis Pozen / General Electric / Washington, D.C.
- Joe Solmonese / Gavin/Solmonese / Wilmington, DE
- Marcy Wilder / Hogan Lovells LLP / Washington, D.C.